NVIDIA GeForce 9M Highlights
- New graphics engine that delivers up to 40% faster performance than the previous generation of GeForce notebook GPUs and up to 10x faster than generic integrated graphics solutions
- New PureVideoÂ® HD video processing for improved color and contrast
- Full support for the latest Blu-ray Profile 2.0 features and Blu-ray Live
- Extensive multi-display connectivity with support for all the latest display standards including DVI, HDMI 1.3, DisplayPort 1.1, and VGA
- Support for the new MXM version 3.0 graphics module specification
On June 3, 2008 NVIDIA announced its GeForce 9M series graphics processors (GPU) that incorporate the company’s new Hybrid SLI technology. NVIDIA claims that the GeForce 9M GPUs are the fastest notebook PC GPUs on the planet allowing you to blaze through games, work on 3D applications and enjoy HD movies. The GeForce 9M GPUs are multi-core and hopefully that means more graphics power with less heat. The Hybrid SLI technology enables two NVIDIA GPUs, one low-power and one high-performance, to work together in the same notebook PC to deliver GeForce Boost and HybridPower. Can’t wait to see new super fast notebook PCs with GeForce 9M GPUs coming down the pipe!
[tags]NVIDIA, NVIDIA GeForce 9M, Notebook PC, GPU, Graphics Processor, Computex 2008[/tags]