LG R510 Specifications:
- Display: 15.4″ Wide TFT LCD
- Aspect Ratio: 16:10
- Pixel Format: 1680 x 1050
- Webcam: 1.3MP
- GPU: 512MB NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GS
- CPU: 2.0 – 2.53GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
- Chipset: Centrino 2, Mobile Intel PM45 Express
- RAM: Up to 4GB DDR2 800MHz
- HDD: 160, 250, 320GB 2.5″ 5400RPM SATA
- Optical: SuperMulti DVD+/-RW, DVD-RAM
- Connectivity: WiFi (Intel WiFi Link 5100), Gigabit Ethernet, Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR, ExpressCard/54, USB 2.0 (3, including e-SATA/USB combo), VGA, HDMI
- Storage: 6-in-1 Memory Card Slot (xD, SD, MMC, MMC Plus, MS, MS Pro)
- OS: Windows Vista Home Premium
- Battery: 6-cell Lithium Ion 2400mAh
- Dimension: 357.0 x 271.2 x 31-38.8mm
- Weight: 2.76kg
LG UAE, AVING, Akihabara News: The LG R510 is the top-of-the-line R series sporting a 15.4″ wide TFT LCD. The 15.4″ LCD features a rather denser pixel format of 1680×1050, more than the 15″ MacBook Pro (1440×900) and a lot of other notebooks. Of course, the MBP features a LED backlight in the LCD making it environmentally more friendly, thinner and consumes less energy. LG, let’s see those LED backlit LCDs!
The R510 is based on the new Centrino 2 chipset that should allow for longer battery life combined with more efficient computing power. The R510 can be equipped with a 2.53GHz CPU. Combined with a 512MB NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GS GPU, I’m sure this notebook PC won’t disappoint those who want to work and play.
Like many of the new notebook PCs, the R510 sports an HDMI out link that allows you to connect it to LCD TVs and other display devices that also increasingly have HDMI connects.