- 42″ Shine Out LCD: World’s lowest reflection ratio (<0.5%). Low reflections are important when installed in bright ambient environments.
- 15″ Double-sided reflective LCD: Displays images on both sides using natural light and does not require a backlight.
- 42″ Low Power: Features a LED backlight, local dimming, optimal power control technologies and lowers power consumption by 40%.
- 47″ Ultra Slim: Just 11.8mm thick.
- 2×2 3D Multi-vision: Four 42″ LCDs titled in a 2×2 matrix displaying 3D images that can be seen without wearing goggles.
- 6″ Oval LCD: Yup, oval.
- 1.5″ Round LCD: The type of LCD that is incorporated into Motorola’s AURA mobile phone.
- 4″ Flexible AMOLED: Has a 320 x 240 pixel format.
- 3″ – 4.3″ AMOLED: Several AMOLEDs in this size range.
- 19″ AMOLED: This is a rather big one.
And the last one wasn’t specifically named in the press release but I am guessing LPL’s 52″ multitouch LCD will be showcased too since the picture was sent with the press release. I assume the picture was taken at an early show such as SID or the Korea Electronics Show.
Source: LG Display
[tags]LG Display, LPL, Display Manufacturer, LCD Manufacturer, 42″, 42″ Shine Out LCD, 42″ Low Reflection LCD, 15″, 15″ Double Sided LCD, 15″ Double Side Reflective LCD, 42″ LED LCD, 47″ Ultra Slim LCD, 47″, 2×2 3D Multivision, 3D Multivision, 6″, 6″ Oval LCD, 1.4″, 1.4″ Round LCD, 4″, 4″ AMOLED, 4″ Flexible AMOLED, 19″, 19″ AMOLED, 52″, 52″ Multitouch, 52″ Multitouch LCD, FPD International, 3D[/tags]