Sony Ericsson is getting into the Android bandwagon with its stunning XPERIA X10 smartphone. Sony Ericsson has done a superb job of customizing Android to make it very unique as you will see in the video. The X10 makes use of the Snapdragon CPU running at a cool 1GHz from Qualcomm and here are the rest of the specs:
- Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Specifications:
- Display: 4-inch Capacitive Touch Mineral Glass TFT LCD with 16,536 colors
- Resolution: 854 x 480 (landscape), 480 x 854 (portrait)
- Camera: 8.1 megapixel with auto-focus, 16x digital zoom, face recognition, flash (photo light), geo-tagging, image stabilization, smile detection, video light, video recording
- Memory: 1GB (internal), up to 16GB microSD (external), 8GB microSD card included
- Network: GSM, GPRS, EDGE (850/900/1800/1900), UMTS/HSPA 7.2Mbps (900/1700/2100)
- Connectivity: aGPS, Bluetooth, USB, WiFi G
- Colors: Sensuous Black, Luster White
- Weight: 135.0g (4.8 oz)
- Dimensions: 119.0 x 63.0 x 13.0 mm (4.7 x 2.5 x 0.5 inches)
- Availability: First Quarter 2010
There are three videos after the break: “Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Promo” and “Speed Forge 3D Demo” and a word from Erica Kato Marcus, Head of Application Planning for the XPERIA X10.
The Speed Forge 3D demo is a bit lacking in excitement but you can see the graphics capability of the XPERIA X10 is quite solid.
TimeScape and MediaScape is quite cool. TimeScape is a single place for all social media contact and communications. MediaScape gives you quick access to music, photos and videos in a single application. These two apps combine both local and cloud information and media.