Forrester Forecasts Windows Tablet Demand Tops Apple

Mark Hachman, ReadWrite:

Easily the biggest surprise of the report. Of those IT workers polled, only 2% own a Windows tablet. But 32% want one. That tops Apple, with just 26% of those polled wanting an iPad and 12% hoping for another Android tablet.

That’s what Forrester found after polling 9766 information workers. Tim Cook:

In the enterprise market, we’re seeing virtually all, 98% of the Fortune 500, they’re using iPad.

Forrester found 2% of the IT workers polled used Windows tablets. In terms of Fortune 500 companies, guess what the other 98% uses?