Buy a .ART Domain Name from Hover
As an artist or creator, you need an online portfolio that will engage and inspire visitors. Whether you’re into bold abstracts, photo-realistic portraits, new-age performances, classical music or spoken word and poetry, your .ART domain and website will clearly showcase your passion and dedication to the art you create.
Why buy a .ART Domain Name
.ART is the art world's most exclusive domain name — a bold and clear way to share your work, your reviews, and your appreciation of the arts. Here’s what makes .ART uniquely great:
1) .ART’s purpose is clear. This new Top-Level Domain (TLD, or domain name extension) was created for to give international art and culture community it’s own home online.
2) .ART affirms your identity as an artist. Sharing your work online is integral to your success, and building your web presence on a .ART domain makes your professionalism and dedication clear to potential buyers and collaborators.
3) .ART is a memorable choice for campaigns and redirects. A URL that ends in “art” is intriguing and primes visitors to expect something creative and novel. Even if you’re not ready for a website just yet, you can build your brand by forwarding your .ART domain to your Instagram, Linktree, or other showcase page. Share your art with the world and attract the right audience with a creative and highly personalized .ART domain name.
Who are .ART domains names for?
.ART domains are a go-to for any artist, creative, connoisseur, or entrepreneur in the art space. The extension is also a great fit for big brands who want to weave the values of creativity, innovation, and progress into their brand identity and marketing efforts.
Why are .ART domains so popular?
.ART is the premier online destination for artists and art lovers alike. This domain cultivates an international community of art and culture on the digital landscape and is the best way to instantly communicate to others what your page is all about.
A Little History about .ART
The .ART domain name is managed by UK Creative Ideas Limited, who won a bid for the domain name extension in 2015. Their goal is to creative services that appeal to and assist the artistic community, as well as connect the community on a global scale.
How many years can I register a .com domain for?
You can register your domain up to 10 years.
How do I renew a .com domain?
Click here to renew your .com domain.
Why buy your domain from Hover?
Our focus is on making it easy to find and register the perfect domain and providing you with the tools you need to manage your domains, email and DNS with ease. It’s what we do - so you can focus on what you do.
.ART Domain Name for your Portfolio
If you've got a portfolio of stunning works of art, give it a proper place online on a .ART domain name.
.ART Domain Name to Forward to a Store
Whether you sell your art through Etsy, Society6, Redbubble, or any number of online platforms for artists, make sure to forward a custom .ART domain name to that shop. Want to forward your domain name to your Etsy shop? We make it easy.
.ART Domain Name for your E-commerce Shop
Do you sell art through your personal online shop? Let your target market know what to expect by housing your art e-commerce shop on a .ART domain name.
.ART Domain Name for your Gallery
Do you operate the newest art gallery in the city? Have a home online to announce your upcoming launches, events, artists, and more through the .ART domain name.
.ART Domain Name for YOU
You're an incredibly talented artist and you deserve to put your work out there and get recognition for your creations. Grab your name at a .ART domain name
What do I get with my .ART domain?
- Available Terms 1–10 years
- WHOIS Privacy Supported Yes
- Transfer Lock Supported Yes
- Auth Codes Required for Transfer Yes
- DNSSEC Supported No
Tiered Price Supported
This domain extension supports tiered price domain names. Tiered pricing means that the domain registry has marked some some domain names within this extension as costing more or less than others. Tiered pricing domain names will appear with a blue star, and they have different registration prices than normal. Hover offers tiered pricing to give you the most options when it comes to buying domain names. Tier prices are determined by the registry, and not Hover.